Love the sailor outfit! She is a sweetie.
Barbara and Raul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mr Bruce Weller
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 10:48 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] Newbie

  Hi all i tried to post before but it seemed not to go though me and my girl
have a little chihuahua that will be 1 on May 20th she is a big part of
family.. my girl parents have had chihuahuas for about 20 yrs about 2 to 3 yrs
ago they had a chihuahua that was 18 yrs old pass on them it was a hard
time..they have a chihuahua that is 10 and another that is 2 1/2..me i was
raised in a cat home..but im the one going chihuahua happy..lol..she such a
needy dog..i love her much

                                                  Bruce

                                                Miranda