welcome  isn't exciting to have a new puppy  careful they steal your heart   i
don't  know computers well enoungh to tell you hoe to do pictures sorry
arlene

jazziejessica1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi, My name is Trudy and I
am new to this group and the world of
chihuahuas. I've got an 8 week old male and I named him Sisco. I tried
to send pictures but it didn't work for me. If someone can tell me how
to get the pictures on, I will post some.
I am wondering if anyone has tried the Second Nature litter
training system. Sisco does not seem to like the pads and it is still
too cold to go outside most of the time. At times when it does get
warm enough to go outside, he does really well.

Thank You, Trudy

8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time