  From: bndt718
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 8:31 AM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] newbie intro

  Hi my name is Kathy & I'm from Massachusetts. My chihuahua's name is
  Lily, she's about 15 months old. I adopted her from the animal shelter
  where I volunteer. I had lost my pug Bandit after 8 short years in Dec
  2005. I eventually planned on getting another pug. I wasn't looking
  for another dog so soon after losing Bandit, but when I showed up to
  volunteer in May 2006 Lily was there and she captured my heart. She is
  such a great dog & gets along with other dogs & all people. She's just
  awesome!!! I posted a photo of her to the group photo area (LILY). I
  only wished she'd stop chasing my cats around the house :)
  I'm so glad I found this group.