    From: Wendy
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:04 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] New to Group

    Hi there...was looking for a place to get advice and tips on raising
my chi. Got him in December when he was only 4 weeks old...he's quite
the character and very healthy. I was wondering though...his ears do
not stick up and I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on why
that is? The other chi's in his litter all have the pointy ears, while
his still droop down...any ideas?

 Jessica

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware
protection.