Hello I'm a long time chihuahua owner.  We have two chi's, one who's
10yrs this year and balding. ???   The other is 7 and doing great. we
have a foster chihuahua that needs a home but she's overweight and I'm
walking with her for that.
  I'm hoping to get some great ideas on clothing for my elderly chi and
good snack recipes if anyone has them.  I'd love to make or buy some
healthy treats for my two little girls.
   When I find a home for this foster chihuahua, I'm going to look for
another elderly chi that needs special care to keep forever.   I've
seen some in breeders garages that need to be away from aggressive
younger dogs.  That's how I got my oldest chihuahua, Millie.   I found
her in a breeders garage trying to hide from the world. She hid in my
house for 2 weeks solid after I brought her home.
    That's it for us.  Have a good week!