Hello and welcome.  The questions you are asking are questions you  should
have asked before you got your baby chi.  Now, that you have your  baby, if any
issues arise, the people on this list can advise and help  you.  Its a good
group with lots of experience in caring for (and some  even breeding)
chihuahuas.  Oh, and everyone loves photos of the chis, so  you can expect to
be asked
to post some..

Gloria P

In a message dated 9/18/2008 7:51:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,