Hi
I have never had a chi... or even such a little dog. I really need to have his
blood tested to make sure he has nothing bad going on like hyperthyroid. In 2
weeks he has not gained any weight. he is eating, but not alot at one time.
most likely cause he is small. lol

he is happy, plays, runs around etc but, he has this breathing problem. I want
to call it the backwards sneeze... but in the morning mostly, he sounds like he
is all stuffed up, sneezes alot, then does that backwards sneeze. He does it
all day long, mostly after playing or drinking water. Nothing comes out of his
nose. 2 vets checked his lungs and heart and said he sounds good. I can not
hear weezing... so if anyone may know what is going on, please let me know. He
does have other issues but I will save those for another post.

thank you
shanna

Visit my eBay Store For Childrens Wear
Specializing In Christening & Communion @