Hi all,My name is Tami and I have 4 Chihuahua Baby's --- Yes I said four
Baby's. Bella is 18 weeks now and She was the first.She is Blue and tan and We
bought Her from a breeder.She is Awesome!! Then came Zoey who came from a
abused home.At 2 weeks old She was attacked by the breeders rottweiler and has
a big scar on Her head and behind Her ear.She only weigh 1 pd at 4 weeks when
We got Her.She was keep on pee and poop and was very joyful that We found
Her.Then came Savannah another abuse story but to what extreme We do not
know.Then there is are LAST Baby Bentley who weighs a whooping 1 pd at 11
weeks.Wow We have are hands full and want the best for are chihuahua family.We
Love everyone more then You can imagine.They sleep with us and it can get
crowded but We make it work. We have turned are living room into a chihuahua
play ground and I am 43 and a housewife so I have the joy of staying with
Them.We also have 7 grandkids that Love and respect the tiny size of are
Baby's.I am so pleased that I have found the group and I can learn more about
chihuahuas and maybe share some of what I know.I had a chihuahua for 16 yrs and
one day He walked away from Me and He died while hiding from Me.He never left
My side until that day.
Thanks for letting Us join.Tami / Bella /Zoey /Savannah /Bentley Boy