I got Beau when he was a baby, my husband and I picked him out.  My
husband helped me to train him to step up and to be handled.  Then, my  husband
of
45 years died unexpectedly, and Beau changed.
Little by little he became more aggressive to where now, I can't handle him
 at all.  I have to use a portable perch with a plastic shield to protect
my  hand when I transport him.  He is a character and a great talker,  I have
hours of tape of he and I talking to each other but he's also a  vicious
biter.  I tell my kids, that I think he thinks I got rid of his  DeDe (what he
called my husband).  I got a bad infection from a bite (Iam  diabetic), so
I don't risk handling him anymore, we still love each other and  interact,
just do it differently.

Beau showing his green side

<<inline: Beau%20Showing%20His%20Green%20Side.jpg>>