You're so welcome Julie. So nice you have found this group,  too. Gee,
another 'fell head over heads in love' converted chi owner.  Isn't it funny how
many have had the same, apparently, almost distorted view of  chis as you
describe and then slowly, their/your/my perception  began to turn and suddenly
one feels so enamored of them and becomes a  chi lover for life.  I love
it! And so happy to hear how much you adore  yours.  They're cuties!!!  Saw
them on one of your emails. Thanks so  much  for your well wishes, because
sooner or later, I will  'officially' join this group.

LYNN

In a message dated 2/8/2011 9:15:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,