From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Meghan
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:39 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New to group!!

hi my name is meghan and i am going to add a chihuahuha to my life and
wanted some advice from prevoius owners or present just wanted to know what
make your chi so special to you and also what the hardest thing if any of
owning a chi and also does yours like other dogs as i was told that they
didnt thannkss

meghan