Hi my name is Rebecca I am from Cincinnati Ohio.  Today my husband, daughter
and I rescued a 12 week old Chi.  I am very new to this... so advice would be
great.

A little more about me, I currently have two great danes (very very well
trained and I am taking many steps to avoid injury to the pup!) Both of my
great danes are raw fed, I am hoping some of you raw feed so you can help me
with amounts for this little guy.  My dane's eat about 4 pounds each a day lol
so I am scared to over feed him.  I started him off tonight with an ounce of
ground chicken, I normally don't grind for my danes but thought this may be an
easier transition for him.  He took to it wonderfully!!!  I need to weigh him,
but I am guessing he is about 2 pounds.

Attitude wise he isn't very afraid of the danes but when they sniff him he
snaps at them lol ballsy little guy. Although I'd probably snap too if a giant
100 times my size sniffed me!! He is currently snuggling on my daughter's lap.

Apparently he is paper trained....but I am taking him out at regular intervals
and after meals and nap times.

Thank you
Rebecca