From: D M Robinson <foreverpuggy...@gmail.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New Member

Hi Kitty, My 4 are rescues also, I live in Woodbridge

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:33 PM, KH LeMarr <flo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Donna, Welcome to the group! I live in Va. also..........Northern Shenandoah Valley to be
exact. I have 3 Dobes, a Sheltie, a Chi and 2 cats all of which are rescues.

Kitty and the Canine Gang,
Maxx, Jill, Baby and Bits

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.
Anatoe France