Nicky is almost done with all the meds he had to take.  Just two more doses
tomorrow and the last of the wormer on the 15th.  Hooray he will then be
done.

The kittens have 2 more days of morning and evening pain meds and then they
are done.  I have to keep a watch on them for 5 more days after that.

I am getting better, but am extremely tired.  I think today I slept about 20
hours.  I'm so tired ail just want to go back to bed again.

I am praying that everyone and their pets are doing well.

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior in Christ's army

"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father and from the
Lord Jesus Christ."

Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby

Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah

Libby, the parrot