Emiliano had a nice birthday.  Ate some extra treats, played with his  new
toys, and modeled his new coat.  I'll have to take some photos.  I  put
Emiliano's toys in a metal box that sits on the floor where he can walk up  and
pick out which toys he wants to play with.  Well, the box is  overflowing,
so I have decided to sort the toys and just keep the ones he  usually likes
to play with and take the others to the "share box" at the next  Meet Up.  I
also have some sweaters that are tight on him that I'll  take.  I am going
to run the washer and wash the sweaters and the toys that  I am going to take
and have them ready to pack..

Gloria

In a message dated 11/12/2011 8:37:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,