From: Tee <doxylover7...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:51 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Update on 100 chis MO/PM closing

I have been waiting for a chi from here and transport wasn't able to move him
yet. In the mean time I found out during a transport, a chi puppy died from
parvo. Apparently they have had an outbreak. I've waited over a month for him.
My vets said NOT to get a dog that has been exposed to parvo as even tho this
dog was not parvo positive, he still could carry and other dogs could get it
from him. All my dogs (3) have had the parvo shots and boosters. But the vets
said not to bring any dog from this mill into my home. So dissapointed :(

So Saturday, went to petsmart for dog food and treats. There was an adoption
event and they had a 2 chis there. I brought one home and she is a little love.
I have named her Mika  ( meeka ).

But I still think of this little chi I was supposed to adopt. I am asking for
advice. Should I go against the vets recommendations and take him in anyway?
Does anyone here have any experience with dogs that have been exposed to parvo?
What would you do?

Thanks all,

Renee