From: susiewh...@aol.com <susiewh...@aol.com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Pee pee pads
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 7:09 AM

Hospital and pharmacy  supply places have
"pee pee " pads. We used those for my invalid Mom and they work just
fine for dogs. They are usually quite large but you can cut them in
half.

One dog I fostered preferred newspaper. I would put
this on the pad.

Also, I've seen them inTJ Maxx  but not all the
time.