<*>[Attachment(s) from Raven included below]

Morning,

Please keep little Hazel Rae in your thoughts today, we're heading out
the door to the vet's....Hazel is getting spayed.  I'm a little bit
worried.

Thanks!

Raven
Lucy & Stella & Hazel, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies

I ride a pony, cuz heart is not measured in hands.

My Blog
http://iceponytrekking.blogspot.com

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.

<*>Attachment(s) from Raven:

<*> 1 of 1 Photo(s)

  <*> DSC03248.JPG