Prayers for you and Chassis!

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Beth Michl
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 11:08 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Chassis is sick

The last couple days Chassis has had a cough. When I came home at lunch
yesterday she had a coughing fit that just went on ! We were at the vets 1st
thing this morning. I was really worried as this is how Smidgens Heart
failure symptoms started.

The doctor listen to her heart and did confirm she does have a murmur! My
heart fell in to my stomach when he said that. They took ex-ray's and she
isn't in heart failure! Thank God.. She has a congenital defect of her
trachea. It is not straight like it should be. She also has a bronchial
infection, that is suspect she got from Caramella my new adopted Papillon.

So she is on some antibiotics for the infection, and diuretics to get the
fluids out of her  . Also a vaporizer.

She is at a stage 3 murmur, but the doctor said she doesn't need any meds
for her heart .

I hate the diuretics just cause I know they are really hard on the kidneys
and liver..

I will post more with her updates. Please say a Prayer for Chassis. So not
ready too lose her so soon after her Mama.

Beth

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>