HAHA what a cute little picture...I voted....GOOD LUCK CHASSIS!!

"I wish my book of life was written in pencil … There are a few pages I would
like to erase"

----- Original Message -----
From: "Beth Michl" <classy1r...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "David Michl" <dvdmi...@yahoo.com>, "Linda
Michl" <lmi...@verizon.net>, "chute teresa" <teech...@yahoo.com>, "Alicia
Schlemm" <aschlemm2...@yahoo.com>, "Wanda" <1c...@cox.net>, "Denise Whisman"
<denisewhis...@ferrellgas.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 4:55:37 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Fw: Forward This Email

Please vote!!

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Great American Photo <greatamericanph...@gapccontest.com>
To: Beth <classy1r...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2011 1:38 PM
Subject: Forward This Email

Forward this to your friends
Vote for your favorite baby picture now
        FROM: Beth

TO: My Friends and Family

Urgent Repy Requested
        Re: My photo is in a $1,000 photo contest this month and I need your
vote.

Dear friends and family,

I just entered a photo in the Great American Photo Contest. The photo with the
most votes this month wins $1,000! Please do me a big favor and CLICK ON THIS
LINK TO VOTE . I really appreciate it.

        Thank you.
Beth

P.S. Please forward this email and help me get more votes!
Vote now for

You have received this message as a member of the Great American Photo
Contests. Click here to unsubscribe or postal mail us at: 24 W.Railroad Ave,
#139 Tenafly, NJ 07670.