Yesterday I took Dolly & Desi on a ride in the car to deliver a parcel that
was delivered to my house in error.  When we got back, I was taking off
their vest harnesses and Dolly laid down in the booster seat and was moving
her front paws to the part of her nose that is closest to her eyes.  Her
ears went back like little pigtails (both of mine do that when they are very
happy) and then Desi laid down next to her, turning a little so that I could
tickle both of their bellies.  It was just so cute and I told them that I am
giving them new Christmas names.I would call them 'Comfort' and 'Joy'.  Of
course, Dolly has to be Joy.but then I have to consider that when I buy a
new toy for each of them.Desi will always go and take the pink one.  It
happens over and over again.  I don't know how dogs see things, but maybe he
likes toys that are light in color as opposed to a brown or dark blue.