From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of twope...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 5:24 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] She's mine!

Hooray!  Welcome, Joy!

Gloria

In a message dated 12/9/2011 1:08:13 P.M. Central Standard Time,
judym...@cableone.net writes:

God said yes!  She is mine.  Her name is now Joy.  God has given me great joy!

Judy Moon, a prayer warrior in Christ's army

"May grace and spiritual peace be yours from God our Father

and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Jewell, Mary, Martha, Dakota, Becky, Nicky, Gabby (dogs)

Dark Angel, Peter, Paul, Leah, Sarah, Tag, Ruth, Esther (cats)

Libby, the parrot

  _____

No virus found in this message.