CONTACT IS REBECCA AT lovepe...@gmail.com 516-633-8645

MY MOM'S DOG Madison AKA Maddie went missing when she dashed out the door
while visiting at my aunt's house. She ran from 1224 Quarry Hill Court in
Yardley, PA 19067 on SUNDAY 12/18 at 10pm we have been searching SINCE
then. Maddie weighs 9lbs is a female, spayed chihuahua and was last seen
wearing a red sweater. She is microchipped but was not wearing her collar
at the time she ran off. PLEASE help me find my mom's dog. We are beyond
heartbroken. Circulate EVERYWHERE especially near PA. Contact REBECCA at
516-633-8645, or lovepe...@gmail.com with any information. She was LAST
SEEN at 11AM near the GREY NUNS OF THE SACRED HEART COLLEGE in Lower
Makefield Township 1.4 miles away from my aunt's house.