Sure hope Boots gets home safely.

Hugs,
Linda

________________________________
 From: "lgoru...@yahoo.com" <lgoru...@yahoo.com>
To: chihuahuas-r-amaz...@yahoogroups.com; chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 8, 2012 8:27 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] My moms dog

Boots, my moms chiweenie, got out of the yard today and we can't find him
anywhere... We looked for hours... We have no idea how he got out other than
climbing the fence. No holes. Please pray that he comes home safely. He has
taken off before when the fence wasn't up yet but he came back 3 hrs later. Its
been 7 hrs now and we are so worried cause its cold out and she lives in the
country and can hear coyotes and pigs all the time. Its possible that someone
may have picked him up because he is really friendly.

Lorena
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T