I have fed several" good" brands to my 2 long haired chis but we like
Purina one best...We have had dogs about 70 plus years and never saw need
for expensive food. And have healthy dogs always. but no table scrapes
anymore--adds too much weight.
Welcome to group--I live with hubby and 3 furbabies now--Chico and Pedro
and Bobbie Kat.
Ann