My what a big girl Bella is!  I hope Blue loves his forever  home.

Gloria

In a message dated 9/2/2013 12:18:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ginbarminp...@aol.com writes:

[_Attachment(s)_ (mip://0c0b3358/default.html#TopText)  from  GinbarMinPins
included below]
Cute pic if Blue's bed with his biggest sis trying in on for  size.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT,  German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC,
Monte CGC, and MinPins  HoneyB, and Brutus

www.minpinrescue.org

www.ch  i-rescue.com

Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/florida