Hi , while the barking and snapping is bad doggy behavior , it is very common
in Chis and small dogs .  I think the groomer problem is just nerves . If she
behaves better with the first groomer them I would continue to take her there .
Chis can be nervous little things and what they are used to counts as alot for
them . New situations can be scary when you only weigh a couple of lbs you know
?  She was probably not well
socialized when she was a pup .
I have one that I adopted who is the same way .  Thank you for rescuing her !

Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone