Hi every one. just a note to let you know that Rider is doing very well with the bridging noise? I got a whistle and he took to it right away. I have never had 2 such quiet days in months and months. He goes to the vet on Thursday because he has a real problem with his anull glands and them getting infected every couple of months and also I want her to tell me some dosages of some medications to help him be a little calmer.

Thank you all again for your advice. I will keep you posted.

Blanche and Rider

---In chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, <GinbarMinPins@...> wrote:

Depends on his weight. While a Chihuahua is supposed to be under 6 pounds some "purebred" Chis are 20. Benedryl would prob be one twice a day but my 9 pound MinPin was prescribed 2 twice a day for reverse sneezing and was never sleepy. You can usually Goo gle dosages.

Robin, Dobe Axel CGC, TT, German Pin Ranger CGC, TT, Chihuahuas Alice CGC, Monte CGC, and MinPins HoneyB, and Brutus

                                         www.minpinrescue.org

                                      www.chi-rescue.com

        &n bsp;      Http://chihuahua.rescueme.org/florida