Thanks all...I think I'll grab a bunch more stuffed toys...he loves those...his
favorite game is us chasing him around trying to get the toy.   Anybody tried
those toys like the tree trunk that has squirrels in it and they have to get
the squirrels out?

---In chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, <mommabear7772004@...> wrote:

 Chis love little stuffed toys , mine have a bunch !  Some will rip them up ,
some don't .  For chewing , I buy plain Nylabones .  Special small dog tennis
balls available at pet stores .

 Sheryl

Sent from my iPhone

 On Oct 8, 2013, at 11:43 PM, <midnitevelvet2001@...