http://www.justrage.com/article.php/drugs_whores_politics

Drugs, Prostitution & Politics
Friday, August 05 2005 @ 02:21 PM CDT
Contributed by: buddy | Views: 282

Mashed MarriagesI don't understand how a pretty faced girl born &
raised in the ghetto can smoke crack & sleep with men of corrupt
power while pregnant and/or in front of her kids. And when the
childrens' dad gets up to fight for them he finds himself getiing in
more legal trouble and threats are made on his life because he won't
keep his mouth shut & just stay away from his kids.

No one knows what it's like to see your kids born not breathing and
fight for their lives, or for your crack-whore baby's mom to throw
your 4 day old son in your arms because again, he's not breathing. No
one knows what its like to rush him to the hospital and stay with him
there while he's having tests run on him and he's fighting for life,
or to have to go & take him from the mother with the police to take
him to the hospital where his fever is 104.2 and hes being checked
for brain damage at age 2 because the mother's to high to give a shit.

Imagine having to rush from work to home because your baby's mom is
bouncing off the floors yelling "I wanna kill myself!" and you find
your 2 yr old in a bath tub full of water by himself and he's trying
to tell you men was in your house getting his mom high & screwing her
in front of him.You finally find drugs in her car when shes pregnant
but the police got her back? No one knows how it feels to try to go
in court and speak for kids to little to talk because you love them
and then cops are arresting you without a warrant beating your ass
and then you get told "thats what you get for trying to take my kids
away from me."

I dont understand how legally my wife gets away with doing this to me
& my kids lives and it has shattered mine.There are many more stories
and no computer space. I don't understand why DFS, the police dept.,
the court rooms all have her back. So your wife can smoke crack
almost kill your kids, screw all these corrupt men of power and then
almost have you killed because you won't keep your mouth shut about
it?! These supposedly "happily married men"! Why is this legal?
Because a few of the dope-dealers she sleeps mysteriously go to jail?

My wife is very valueable to someone with a lot of power that they
abuse and now I've run out of patience. I will not stop fighting for
my kids! I think these people shouldn't have their power they are
abusing in evil ways. It should be taken from them so that then they
will have to face me alone without hiding their coward punkass faces
being some legal corrupt bastards!

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS