Salut, -solut.

Russia is the word for Swede. That's how Russia got started, Swedes.

At least the Swedes gave up the folly of kings, war, after the
conflict in Germany between Catholic and Lutheran. Finnish draftees
invented total war on an idealogical basis, the idea that they just
wanted to go home. They slaughtered professional soldiers so they
could go home. So Sweden and Finland both contributed to
enlightenment, the Swedes from above and Finns from below, by fragging
the enemy, a prelude to fragging one's own officers, a subsequent
permutation of modern man's affront to the folly of kings.

DC area is over-run by latin americans who vote with their feet
because DC area wouldn't allow them to vote or over-ruled their vote
at home for so many decades. First CIA imported the worst, now another
economic misfits rather than social misfits come here to vote against
Republicans and Milton Friedman. They also vote with their babies, all
US citizens. Probably half of the babies in the DC area are US
citizens speaking Spanish. It's a very large number. We cannot laugh
at bird sex much longer. Republicans cannot make a campaign issue of
illegal immigrants much longer, because illegal immigrants have five
US citizen children every five years. It's like California at this
point, but with a backlash of criminalization of illegal alien parents
who all have at least three US citizen children by now.

Criminaliztion of blacks extends to one in nine black men being
incarcerated. In some cross-sections 1:3, 1:2, 1:1. That could be
translated to some subtle means of doing the same thing to hispanic
males. Maybe it's already happening.

-Bob

--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Though I erred, (It is Swedish -confused with Vodka that starts with
> 'S')..yes, amounts to same thing.  Swedes backing Russia is this, our
> stupid 'expansion'.  They have been more connected to Russia than most
> realize from the time Charles XII defeated by Peter.
> It IS a political statement and they don't mind some stupid 'boycott'
> which won't last anyway to make the statement.
> Those states becoming more and more Spanish.  There are NO hispanics in
> Miss. Alabama, Ark.  Why?  Why should they go there and compete with the
> Blacks.  And those states becoming more and more controlled by Blacks.
> Economically Washington state is more and more connected to
Vancouver both

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2008/04/mexico-reconque.html

<http://mexicoreporter.com/2008/04/03/california-reclaimed-by-mexico-thats-the-absolut-truth/#comments>.

<http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/04/absolut-ly-outrageous-ad-in-mexico-city.html>