What Mary said, she was commenting that Gosh,  an email from Aquino about a
discussing you and Bob had on CIA-Drugs.

Nothing at all about rating post.

Mary was using the term rating as in,² Wow, you guys merited/got an email
from Aquino himself.

I don¹t know, maybe you communicate with Aquino all the time. ;-)

Peace,