COMMENT: Child Brides from Outer Space Part 2 by Colin
Bennett<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2010/08/comment-.html>
Child
Brides from Outer Space Part
2<http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/07/child-brides-from-outer-space-part-2/>by
Colin Bennett
Comment:

Colin Bennett’s essay is cleverly disguised as pop commentary.

It’s deeper intent is far more sinister: To keep humanity in the Middle Ages
as far as its working understanding of intelligent civilizations in the
multi-verse.

Exopolitics is the nascent science of relations among intelligent
civilizations in the multi-verse.

Mr. Bennett apparently lacks the capacity to directly refute the empirical
evidence for the existence of organized, intelligent civilizations in the
multi-verse, that are the subject of a new typology of Extraterrestrial
civilizations.

Therefore, Mr. Bennett reduces himself to a creating an irrelevant
cartoon-like ad hominem distraction from the core issues.

Empirical evidence and the law of evidence now support the existence of:
(1) Intelligent, organized civilizations in our 3rd dimension solar system,
in our deep space universe, in hyperspace and parallel universes;
(2) Intelligent civilizations’ governance authorities;
(3) Soul civilizations in the inter-life spiritual dimensions.

In Light and cooperation, Alfred Webre
Vancouver, BC

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/07/child-brides-from-outer-space-part-2/comment-page-1/#comment-8057

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2010/07/child-brides-from-outer-space-part-2/