On 15/11/13 12:02, Saku Ytti wrote:
On (2013-11-15 09:48 +0000), Phil Mayers wrote:

Has anyone else seen this? Our N7k CoPP policy seems to be letting
packets through which are arriving MPLS-labelled. In particular,
this means it's completely ineffective at protecting the CPU in an
L3VPN, since all packets inside the VPN arrive labelled.

Alas this is the rule, 7600 having working CoPP is the exception.

In 2006-03-16 I opened TAC case 603198067 complaining how 'explicit-null'
breaks CoPP in GSR, VXR, NSE100, 5400, result was that it was expected
behaviour.

Sadly you are correct. CSCty29692 is the relevant bug ID, and the traffic is hitting the "MPLS L2" limiter in my testing.

Oh well.