Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this position
and respond with the updated word resume matching the below requirement with
Availability, Contact Info and Current location.

*Client/Position Code*

*No. of Positions*

*1*

*Position Title*

*C/C++ Developer*

*Location*

*Germantown, Maryland*

*Expected Start Date*

*ASAP*

*Duration*

*6+ months*

*Bill Rate(PH) / Salary Range (PA)*

*$60- 65.00 USD*

*Recruiter Notes*

*2 References from Current Project must*

*Required Skills*

*10+ Years of IT Exp*

*C/C++ 8+ years*

*Very strong in Database(SQL/Oracle or any)*

*Excellent Communication Skills*

If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your resume asap
to r...@ttssolutionsusa.com and I will call you right away!
For any reasons, if you are not currently looking for a project, but might
know someone who would be interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you
would pass along my details. Thanks for your help in advance.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

LEAD-Recruitments

*TTS Solutions, Inc* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729
Email : r...@ttssolutionsusa.com website :www.ttssolutionsusa.com

GTalk: r...@ttssolutionsusa.com Yahoo IM: raj...@yahoo.com

LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/raj789