Good Morning.

I am working on upgrading ClamAV from .103.3  to .104.0.
I read the instructions and I am really confused.
I am guessing I need to uninstall the current ClamAv.  When I uninstall the
current ClamAV.  It take everything out  of the directory except for the
.config file, the .log file and the Database directory.  When I install the
.104.0, it only puts 2 folders and some .dlls in the program files/clamav
folder.
I had to download the zip file and put the zip file in the program
files\clamav folder.
I reconfigured my .config file
I download the database for the .cld and then start clamd.exe (no internet
access for freshclam)
Then I open another Powershell console and do  .\clamdscan.exe -vl
clamd.log c:
I get this error c:\program files\clamav\clamav\clamd.log: file path check
failure: Result to large or to small.  Error.

I was not having this issue with .104.0

I hope someone can help me out.

Thank you