<http://www.careerbuilder.com/> http://www.careerbuilder.com/
<http://www.careerbuilder.com/>  <http://www.careerbuilder.com/>
<http://www.careerbuilder.com/>

Dear Candidate,

After viewing your resume on Careerbuilder.com, we have decided to contact
you regarding an offer for a well paid job. We are looking for a Financial
Representative in the US.

The Financial Representative will work closely with our Financial Department
to manage and process payment orders (checks) and to serve as the key
conduit for those requirements.

You will perform transfers for funds received as payments (from out clients)
and support the company's financial transactions by assisting with good
communication skills and financial records.

*       Duties will include light book keeping, invoicing, filing, data
entry and document control

*       Representative will be tasked to receiving payments via Bank Checks,
processing these transactions and keep records as well as making the
necessary money transfers

*       Opportunity to work at home: maximum 2 hours each business day

Requirements

*       Knowledge to scan and print documents
*       Attention to detail and organized, with good communication skills
both verbal and written
*       US citizen or permanent residence/green card holder
*       You will need to have an existing US bank account for processing the
payments
*       No criminal record

Benefits

*       Work at home
*       Attractive bonuses and commissions with each order
*       Nothing to sale and no contact with our clients

Salary and commissions

*       Guaranteed commissions totaling up to $5,500.00 every month +
$1,000.00 basis monthly salary
*       Commission: 10% from every processed order that you will receive
upon cashing a check

If you would like to work for us, reply to this e-mail with the subject "I
am interested"

<<image001.gif>>

<<image002.gif>>

<<image003.gif>>