Deadline extended to August 8

Dear Madam or Sir , Dear Colleague,

we would like to draw your attention to our third international workshop
"Climate Change, Sustainable Development and Risk - an Economic and business
View". We particularly invite young scientists (e.g. research fellows,
Dr./PhD students & fellows, post-docs, habilitation candidates,
assistant/junior professors) to take part in the workshop and to present a
paper.

The workshop will take place November, 16th - 18th in Lutherstadt
Wittenberg/Germany. It is organized by the Chair of Environmental Economics
and the Chair of Corporate Environmental Management of the University
Halle-Wittenberg/Germany.

The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 20. This small group
shall facilitate intensive discussions. International leading researchers
will give key note presentations.

Detailed information can be obtained from  our homepage:
http://www.wiwi.uni-halle.de/lui/bwl/umwelt/
(click on "Workshop Climate Change, Sustainable Development and Risk - an
Economic and business View" in the menu on the left side).

Here you also can find links to the scientific institutions of the key note
speakers and moreover some information regarding traveling, the venue and
the region.

To spread the Call for Abstracts/Papers as much as possible, we have sent it
to newsletters and listservers and therefore we apologize for possible
double-postings. Please feel free to forward this E-mail to your colleagues
and/or your staff.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Ralf Antes

Dr. habil. Ralf Antes
University Halle-Wittenberg
Faculty of Economics
Chair of Corporate Environmental Management
Research Unit Emissions Trading
Grosse Steinstrasse 73
D-06099 Halle/Germany
Phone: ++49 /(0)345 / 5523463, Fax:++49 / (0)345 / 5527199
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to climate-l as: archive@mail-archive.com
- Subscribe to Linkages Update to receive our fortnightly, html-newsletter on
what's new in the international environment and sustainable development arena:
http://www.iisd.ca/email/subscribe.htm
- Archives of Climate-L and Climate-L News are available online at:
http://www.iisd.ca/email/climate-L.htm
- Archives of Water-L and Water-L News are available online at:
http://www.iisd.ca/email/water-L.htm