i got a t-shit from zazzle ...

Sent from my mobile...

Sven Johansson <johansson.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've been trawling the internet for Clojure stickers before and
come up empty. If there's really and truly nowhere to get these
online, I'll have it done before the end of the week and put it up
for order via whatever international order t-shirt/paraphernalia
online-shop that seems to work best.

But... what about copyright and this kind of use? Am I actually
allowed to reproduce the Clojure logo and put it up for sale on a
commercial site?

--
Sven Johansson
Twitter: @svjson