On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamw...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi folks! For those who aren't aware, Fedora openQA is set up to test
> the Atomic installer image nightly - that's the image that uses
> anaconda to deploy a fixed Atomic host payload.

It exists! I've been looking around for such a thing for a day and
only found old blog posts. It's really non-obvious how to find it in
koji. I can find lives. I can find other atomics. But somehow this one
is like the G train in Brooklyn (OK the G *eventually* does show
itself).

> https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/ , you should see a build like
> 'Build23_Postrelease_20151207' on the front page,

OK I click on this, it shows the test, and that it failed. Any chance
of it eventually linking to the image it tested so that it's possible
to fall back to a manual test (?) I don't know if that's even useful.
If it fails the auto test, all that probably matters is the fail
summary. More likely is if it passes all auto tests to have a link to
the image so a manual test can try to blow it up, right?

--
Chris Murphy