On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 5:49 AM, Trishna Guha <trishnaguh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:06 AM, Adam Miller
> <maxamill...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>     Contributors will go through a simliar process as what they currently do
>> with RPM Review Requests. There will be Container Reviews as well as
>> Container Guidelines:
>
> Absolutely great news.
>
> I have couple of questions regarding Container review process.
> After container build are we going to request updates for fedora
> release braches using Bodhi?
> As discussed in 15-12-2016 Atomic-wg meeting we are going to have
> taskotron automated testcases as well.
> Are these all going to use Bodhi interface like it happens for RPM packages?

At this time there will not be Bodhi updates, but there will be a
RelEng process that will perform releases every other week
(alternating with the weeks that we do Two Week Atomic Releases). Once
the Taskotron work is in place (being released soon), we'll have
automated testing happening on every container build in koji and then
there will be fedmsg data stored in datagrepper that we can query to
find out the latest version of a container that is successfully
passing all it's tests.

I'll update the wiki page with information about this.

-AdamM