On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 12:07 PM, Honza Horak <hho...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Adam & co.,
>
> I think the container guidelines should include a section about the Layered
> Images used as a base for other Layered Builds. I've created an updated
> draft that also fixes label names to use the lower-case convention:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Hhorak/Draft/Container:Review_Process
>
> Is it possible to merge the changes? Or is there any process for it?

Sorry for the delayed response.

Absolutely 100% of those guidelines are open for continued
improvement. Please file an issue ticket in the atomic-wg[0] space and
mark it with the meeting tag so we can get some review from the
Working Group and then get changes merged.

Thanks!
-AdamM

[0] - https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issues