Am Freitag, 1. März 2013, 14:06:43 schrieb Fredrik Axelsson:
> The 'Software/Vendor/Item' is actually a registry key. The shortcut will be
> "$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME\iconName
>
> CPACK_PACKAGE_EXECUTABLES refers to executables according to the CPack docs
>
> http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v2.8.10/cpack.html#variable:CPACK_PACKAGE_E
> XECUTABLES
>
> The NSIS generator will also append .exe to the executable name, this WiX
> generator patch was modeled after how NSIS works.

But with NSIS, I can have my own template file and modify every aspect of it.
Is this also possible with WiX?

$CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME is also used for other parts, already, so there is no way
to define this independently? Maybe add another $CPACK_WIX_* variable that is
initialized with $CPACK_PACKAGE_NAME?

HS