Hi Adam,

I replaced my ceiling panels with 3/16 starboard.  Tho fiberglass wall panels
from Home Depot are very flimsy so I was concerned they would rattle or sag
over time if I didn’t laminate them to something else. Starboard was easy to
cut on my table saw and round the corners with a router or hand plane.  I used
the old panels as a template. Starboard is a bit heavier than the original
plywood but it isn’t that big a difference.  I Screwed them back in with flat
head sheet metal screws and stainless steel decorative washers.  Reasonably
happy with the result and should be maintenance free.  Get the starboard from
McMastercarr they have the 3/16 and it is - lot cheaper than the boat places
generally. Since shipping was a lot for a big sheet I did the larger panels in
two pieces out of 2x4 foot stock if I remember correctly.  The white panels
help to brighten the interior a lot.

Not sure what to tell you on the leaks - I am having similar problems with
water getting in above the port bulkhead (and elsewhere) and haven’t solved it
yet either.  Wondering if it might be coming in around the mast collar plate.
Need to investigate further at some point.

- -
Nathan Post
S/V Wisper C&C34
Lynn MA, USA