I've just sold my 1983 24 Mk II, thanks for several responses re the sale
process. So this will be my last or close-to-last posting. By the way, I did
mention this list to the purchaser, having often found it to be of use or
amusement over the years.

The other thing is, many years ago, in the flush of new ownership I bought
something that was no doubt a good purchase, but for a boat with a crew of
about 6 people. It is called a Morlift. The idea is that if you have a MOB
(should that be Person Overboard these days) one recovery method is to lower
the jib into the water, move the MOB into the sling thereby created and hoist
them out on the halyard winch. The trouble apparently is the difficulty of
stopping them sliding back into the water when the water runs out of the sail.

Enter the Morlift which has a mesh that lets the water run out out. Well made,
as I recall in Nova Scotia. However when my buddy and I tried it at the dock we
quickly figured out that you would have to have the aforementioned crew of
maybe six people.

My purchaser did not want it and the Victoria Maritime Museum used equipment
store which supplies funds to it is closed because of COVID. Is there anyone in
legal range of Victoria, BC who could use it and could be relied upon to pick
it up for free at the time and day agreed??

Regards, Patrick Wesley