A rigger I know uses a cordless Milwaukee right angle drill to hoist his crew
(or for them to hoist him.)
This is a serious tool and uses at least a 20V battery—I doubt a 12V drill
would work for any serious lift/grind.
Back a few years ago it went for ~$400.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C XL/kcb

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS

On Saturday, January 23, 2021, 7:57 PM, Adam Hayden via CnC-List