Any thoughts about Kiwi grip?.
Relatively cheap, easily applied and tinted by DIYers and it holds up well.

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS

On Monday, January 25, 2021, 7:31 PM, Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I bought the same stuff off Amazon a few years ago that George referenced
above. It was such a nice change and from a grip, comfort, and cooling
standpoint. I will say that the grey layer on top is thin and became unbonded
to the black substrate below, eventually falling off completely. This may have
been from sun/rain exposure over the two years. The black substrate makes up
the bulk of the thickness and is the EVA foam I believe. While it is still
comfortable and slip resistant, the aesthetics are not ideal. I rubbed off what
grey was left  and now the aesthetic is a uniform black. I have considered
re-applying with a solid color grey or similar and not the faux weathered teak.
I can not justify at this time the Raptor Deck expense, but would say that it
is a superior product. I do think this budget material would work great down
below and would have many benefits. The only caveat being that dust and grit
obviously will seek the low point in the profile and so you will probably need
a dustbuster handy in lieu of the standard dust pan. KD

On Mon, Jan 25, 2021 at 1:37 PM George Cone via CnC-List