My deck is mostly covered with non-skid Kiwi-Grip which I had a applied by a
local yard at least 5 years ago—likely more like 8-10–and it still is in great
shape.
OTOH, the non-non skid needs some serious work! However there is so little of
it, it’s almost like ‘trim’ and taping it off would be time and money consuming
if done by a yard.
I am considering having it done by someone without taping all the non-skid off
and using a high quality paint, single or 2 part paint and a brush.
Is this likely to work for a decent 10 ft look or is it likely to be a disaster?
Any recommendations on 1 or 2 part paints, manufacturers, etc.
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb

Sent from the all new Aol app for iOS