I considered adding the Seldon sprit but my anchor ‘roller’ doesn’t leave
enough room for the pole diameter recommended.
Was this not a problem on your respective boats? Or did you modify the roller
assembly to allow the sprit to fit?
Charlie Nelson

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Monday, March 8, 2021, 8:32 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List