Thanks Andy—they are the one that my local rigger would send my rigging to for
evaluation.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, March 12, 2021, 10:30 AM, Andrew Burton via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

I had the rig out of my 40 a year before I sold her and reheaded most of the
shrouds. It was fairly easy to take apart and and reassemble and the riggers
gave me good instructions so I wouldn’t screw it up. I did the same with my
Baltic 47 before I launched her for the first time.When you take it apart use a
stainless wheel on a drill to polish up the heads. Look for signs of cracks.
Not all my shrouds had to be reheaded. But my D3s, which bend around the second
spreaders, had to be replaced because reheading the upper attachment point
changed where the fitting would be at the spreaders. On both boats the rod was
more than 20 years old; on the C&C more than 30.
The people in RI are Rig Pro, and it could be argued that they are the best in
the world.Andy

Andrew Burton26 Beacon HillNewport, RI USA    02840
http://sites.google.com/site/andrewburtonyachtservices/+401 965-5260